Whether your natural nails just will not grow or break at every opportunity or you are simply a nail biter, I am sure I have a solution for you....
There are many options to consider, ranging from natural looking nails, white french tips, coloured acrylic or a more glamourours look encrusted with glitter.
If you are still not sure please contact me and I will be happy to discuss your options taking into consideration your lifestyle but still giving you look you are after.
I only use *NSI attraction, the Attraction System delivers exceptional adhesion, strength and flexibility. Attraction Nail Liquid with its cross-linked molecular structure, nail enhancements maintain their colour clarity and flexibility – all with a natural thin look!
*NSI Attraction does not contain MMA(Methyl MethAcrylate)
Please read the following guidelines and remember your nails are new to you, it may take a few days to adapt to having longer nails, choose the correct length that suits you and your life style:-
- Ensure you have regular maintance on your nails (2-3weeks)
- Wear gloves when doing dirty jobs or using harsh chemicals (Bleach, Oven Cleaner) when using fake tan or hair dye.
- Do not attempt to remove your nail enhancements, please contact me to book an appointment to have them removed correctly.
- Use Non-Acetone nail varnish remover
- Return If any other changes are noticed such as discolouration, redness or a rash on the skin, return immediately